Onboarding workflow does not work once email gets changed from private to work

• 17 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across this issue: when we have a newhire, for the pre-onboarding purposes we create an account in Personio with their private email address and assign onboarding flow. Once the employment date comes, we change the email from private to work one and the onboarding flow stops working: we get error messages once trying to send emails and documents to newhire etc.  Has anyone come across such situation and what could be the issue/solution to this? 

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Agne Ignotiene,

Welcome to the community!

The community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry. Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, our support team is the correct point of contact. For this specific question, my colleagues from the support team will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error.

You can contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Badge

HI Andrea,

I have initiated the post, because together with my colleagues we did not receive sufficient support from the support team. Was hoping that the community would help :) If you say that the support team will get back to us and help us investigate the issue, will be happy to receive their support as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Agne Ignotiene,

I am sorry to hear you could not solve this matter with our service team. I will contact you through a private message to see how I can support with this.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply