Answered

Sandbox Environment

• 7 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all!

Within the team we have a good bunch of automation, these are desgined specifically on the need of our company running on our platform and making the life of some little teams a little less chaotic and with less manual input.

It’s not the greatest idea for us develop in a Live environment with fake accounts, it is becoming increasingly risky to develop and test new in implementations in our small reality.

I’d like to ask whether it’s possible to discuss to add a Sandbox environment in our plan and, if yes, how.

Thanks a lot 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 8 February 2023, 15:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ElRosmo,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

Within our success plans, you have a test account available to experiment any automation if you have booked the advanced plan. The advanced success plan offers additionally other advantages such as further account owners and a first-reply time of 8 hours from our service team. If you haven’t heard of the success plans before, make sure to visit the following article:

To book success plans, please contact our growth team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our growth team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply