Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for advice on customizing the job listings in Personio. Specifically, I would like to adjust the following elements:

1. Job Category: How can I change the font size and color?
  2. Job Title: Is there a way to style the job title for better visibility?
  3. Job Description: How can I format the description to clearly indicate if a position is permanent, part-time, or full-time?

Additionally, given that we don't have many job postings at the moment, I was wondering if it's possible to remove the search bar entirely since it seems redundant.

Any guidance or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi @curiousmind

Unfortunately this is not customisable, but you do have the possibility to connect Personio with your own career page.
In this articles you will find more information regarding the different options: Options to connect your career page to Personio. 

For the field Role description you do have the option to change the format, this you can do by going to Recruiting > Relevant role > Edit > Job Description > Role description:

Here you will find more information regarding: Create new jobs.

I would encourage you to send this idea/feedback/suggestion through the new ‘Give feedback’ feature directly in your Personio account. Submissions will be forwarded directly to the relevant product teams. You can find more information in this community post.

If there is an update in this area, you will be informed through our Personio Product Updates or via an in-app notification.

Have a lovely day!

Best,

Sofia 

Your reply