Answered

Does anyone have set up a Guide for Personio for your employees?

• 19 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In a few weeks, we will start to work with Personio in our company! For my employees, I would like to have a startup Guide, so that they will know what Personio is and how they will be working with Personio.

I was wondering if anyone in this community already has a Guide for their employees. If so, could you perhaps share it?

icon

Best answer by Maria Laura Arauco 19 July 2021, 12:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Wendy

Thank you for your participation in our Community! First of all, welcome to your journey with Personio!! :grinning: We are happy to have you onboard! 

Personio has a very complete Employee Manual that you can download from our Help Center center article. Also, once you finish the Implementation process, your Implementation Manager will share all of this with you so that you are prepared for the roll-out in your company. 

I wish a great start in Personio and if we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Best regards from Madrid, 

-Maria Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Maria Laura,

Thank you for your quick response! Great that there is already an Employee Manual!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Wendy 

Yes!! And it is a very complete one :grin: I am sure it will be very helpful for when you share Personio with the rest of the employees from your company! 

Have a great Monday!

Best regards, 

-Maria Laura

Your reply