Answered

Entering another invoice recipient (Company) in Personio

• 5 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hallo,

wir würden gerne Rechnungen für Stellenanzeigen, die wir über Personio gebucht haben den unterschiedlichen Firmen zuordnen mit denen wir verbunden sind.

Ist das überhaupt möglich bei Personio?  

Danke euch

Hello,

We would like to allocate invoices for job ads that we have booked via Personio to the different companies we are associated with.

Is this even possible with Personio?  

Thank you

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 July 2023, 13:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @GuelerB,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

First, please be ware that, since the International Community is open for markets from different countries, the language we use is English. If you don’t feel very confident with the language, don’t worry, you can use an automatic translating tool. I personally use DeepL. I have translated your post this time 😊.

In regards your question, the only dedicated area for invoices we have is for your own company, under Settings > Support > Plan & Billing > Invoices. Unfortunately, we don’t have another area in Personio where you can allocate invoices for 3rd party companies you are associated with. I can understand why this would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 1
Badge

Dear Zulema, 

Thank you for your help and explanation.

Then we know that our settings are right and I'm happy to share my wish in the Ideation Area. 

Best regards,

Güler

Userlevel 5

Hi @GuelerB,

That’s great! Thanks again for sharing your ideas with us! 🙌🏻

I totally forgot to mention, and I didn’t to miss the occasion, that if you rather communicate in German, you can visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language 🇩🇪

I wish you a lovely weekend! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 1
Badge

Zulema, great, thank you. 

I will join the DACH community :-)

Make things much easier :-)

Thanky for your help

Your reply