Answered

Is it in the future also possible to have another authenticator app that works for MFA/2FA for Personio?

• 15 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi! 

My coworker is working with a new mobile phone. This means that we should also be able to install the MFA/2FA authenticator on this mobile phone. For Personio we've noticed it is a bit more difficult to get the authentication working on her new mobile phone. We also noticed that it is only possible to log in, in Personio, with the authenticator app of Google.

Will it the future also be able to log in via the authentication app of Microsoft? And do you perhaps have a instruction how my collegue could have the log in of Personio in her authenticator app on her new mobile phone up and running again? For example, other applications where you need to log in with an authenticator app, you have a QR-code. 

icon

Best answer by Marc 16 November 2021, 15:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Wendy!

We do have a Help Center article that may support your colleague on moving the Google Authenticator App to another phone. You can take a look here: Moving Google Authenticator to a New Device

Currently, there are no specific plans for other supported apps for that login type, but you can suggest an idea in the Ideation are of the community on that topic.

Here you can find a post on how to create an idea: 

If you have any open questions on that, just ask. I am here to help.

Best wishes
Marc

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @Marc,

Thank you so much for the tip!

I will create an Idea.

Kind regards,

Wendy

Your reply