Answered

Live demo request

• 14 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge +1
  • Explorer
  • 10 replies

Hi 

I am an HR Director that has recently joined my company. I am looking for a thorough demo of personio so that I can understand all capabilities thorough - I am currently not getting the answers that I need from the posts. Can anyone help? 

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 22 March 2023, 12:16

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @LKA 😊,

We offer the possibility to take part to our free Webinars, in order for you to cover different topics within Personio. You can find the slots that suit you and register for the webinars. 

You can find our Webinars just below:

https://www.personio.com/implementation-webinars/#employee-roles-approvals

You can also help yourself using our Helpcenter, in which you will find all the relevant Articles for all the different area and functions in Personio: https://support.personio.de/hc/en-us

If you feel that you need a complete training on a specific or different topics, we have our Professional Service Team which will guide you and provide all the information needed. This will be a paid service, if you would be interested I would recommend you to raise your ticket to our Customer support Team via Find Answers and they’ll be able to redirect you to our Professional Service team.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.😊

Wishing you a great afternoon. 

Best,

Anna Lisa

Badge +1

Thanks - it is asking me for my Personio ID to sign up to the webinars - where can I find this? It doesnt appear in my email. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @LKA,

Could you please try entering once again your email address in the Personio ID space? If this doesn’t work, I kindly ask you to share with me your Company name in a Private message, in this way I will provide you the relevant Personio ID. 

Thank you!

Best, 

Anna Lisa

Badge +1

Thanks - I cant seem to find a link to anywhere that explains where I can a live demo from. Are you able to help? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @LKA 😊,

If your company is already using Personio, we do not offer Demo. What you can do is taking part to the free webinars I linked in my previous comment or if you need a specific training on some topics/area, I would recommend you to contact our Professional Service Team for a paid training as mentioned. 

I hope this will clarify a bit.😊

Best,

Anna Lisa

Badge +1

Thanks - can you please be a bit more clear on how I contact the professional services team?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @LKA,

I would recommend you to raise your ticket to our Customer support Team via Find Answers in your Personio Account (Help>Find Answers) and they’ll be able to redirect you to our Professional Service team.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Hope this helps. 😊

Best,

Anna Lisa

Your reply