POLAND - Personio Implementation in Poland

• 14 August 2023
  • 1 reply

HI There,
we will oben a polish Company by 12/23 and I’m very interested in an exchange of experience with you. 

What are the challanges implementing Personio regarding polish law fpr work? How did you overcome language barriers?

Best wishes!

Bettina

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Waldbett,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:
Hopefully some of our members can help you here! 😀 Out of curiosity, I’ve looked for other post related to this matter, by typing “Polish” in the search bar, to see if we had a previous posts on how other companies have implemented their offices in Poland and I found this post that can be interesting for you: 

As you can see, my colleague mention some members that have  some experience with best practices for Poland. It’s be great if you comment there and tag the members so you can have a conversation with them and share some experiences and knowledge about it 🙌🏼

Anyway, if you have any specific questions that I can help with, just let me know and I’ll try my best to advise you.

I hope this helps! Wishing you a lovely day! 😃

Best,

Your reply