Skip to main content
Answered

Support Message how to edit

• 26 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Dear Community, 

I just discovered that there is a support message in Oracle with two colleagues that are no longer working with us. How can I modify this message so that I can add my name and my email contact information?

Thank you, 

Stefanie

5 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Stefanie Piera 🤗

As long as you are an Admin on your Personio account you can add yourself as an Account owner in order to contact our Support team through the in-product Help area.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to Settings > Support > Support.
  2. In the Account Owners or Contract Owners tab, click Add account ownerAdd contract owner, or the plus symbol plus_Icon_1en-us?auto=webp&format=png&width=19&height=17&position=1?t=1719831771992.
  3. Fill in the following details in the new window.
  4. Tick the checkbox to agree to our Data Privacy Statement.
  5. Click Create to finish the process.

Wishing you a great week ahead! 🌈 

Fernanda 

Badge

Hi Fernanda, 

Thank you very much! I was able to update our Contract Holders, Payroll Holder, Account Holder. 

However, when i click on Help it does not show me the same message like before with my colleagues information. Does it take some time to get actualized? Or I might just dont remember anymore where I found the message about my colleagues before :D 

Thank you, Stefanie

Userlevel 6

Hi @Stefanie Piera 

Great that it worked! 

You should be able to get support once you select the topic/area. Or else, you can scroll till the end of the box that you kindly shared with me and a “get support” button should be there. 

FYI: I have blurred the contact information on your screenshot, as questions are publicly visible on the Community. That’s not bad or dramatic, I just wanted to make you aware, that we don’t share personal details, as most parts of the Community are public. This is part of our “#4 Data Privacy First!” in our Community Rules

Best,

Fernanda

Badge

Hi Fernanda, 

Oohhhhhh true, thank you very much! I was not thinking about this data privacy / full view for the community issue :) Thank you for hiding it with the black stripes. :)

I just checked again, when I click on the Help Button and then one of the topics, or the Get Support Button, it shows me below message but not the personalized one: Reach out to Stefanie for Admin Questions and Yasmine for Payroll related questions…

Do you know where I can set this up?

Best regards, 

Stefanie

Userlevel 6

Hi @Stefanie Piera 

No problem at all! 😉

Would you mind contact the people the message is stating for them to open a Support ticket? or else please submit a ticket using our Help Center form. To ensure data privacy, we can't answer any product questions submitted through this form. This way support will be able to check your account in depth and more than happy to assist you further 🕵️ 

Best,

Fernanda

Your reply