Answered

Time tracking: bug report and suggestion for enhancement

• 30 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear Team at Personio,

I am writing to bring attention to an issue I've encountered while using the personio app on a daily basis, and I also have a suggestion for an improvement of the browser version.

Bug: whenever I reopen the app after tracking several hours of work (such as pausing or stopping the tracking), it prompts me to log in again using my username and password. This experience is quite frustrating. Furthermore, even after logging in, all the previously tracked time is lost. In essence, the app fails to save the recorded working hours as expected.

Enhancement: it would be highly beneficial to extend the time tracking feature to the browser interface as well. Currently, only the personio app supports time tracking, while the browser interface only allows the addition of pre-defined hours.

I appreciate your attention,

Best regards.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 4 September 2023, 14:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Jesuino Vieira Filho 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Bug: whenever I reopen the app after tracking several hours of work (such as pausing or stopping the tracking), it prompts me to log in again using my username and password. This experience is quite frustrating. Furthermore, even after logging in, all the previously tracked time is lost. In essence, the app fails to save the recorded working hours as expected.

If you believe there is a bug on our system, I would kindly ask for you to have your Account Owner reach out to our support team via Find Answers. They are much better equipped to help on any technical issues relating to bugs, as they will be able to investigate into your account on this. 

Enhancement: it would be highly beneficial to extend the time tracking feature to the browser interface as well. Currently, only the personio app supports time tracking, while the browser interface only allows the addition of pre-defined hours.

We have already had a number of customers who have let us know that they would like for the time tracking button to also be added to the web application. One of our users has already posted this idea into our Ideation Area, so could I kindly ask that you upvote this and comment under to give more visibility of this to the Product Team. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply