Answered

Using Personio in Russia

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

We are an international company with one of the divisions in Russia. To what extent can Personio be used for employees in Russia: connect with local recruiting services, use employee accounting, calculate salaries in rubles, etc?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 February 2024, 17:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Anastasia07,

I’m afraid we cannot provide legal advice or the way to manage your divisions in Russia but what we can do is to explain you the way things can be done in Personio to better adapt the Russian needs. For example, you have asked for the calculation of the salaries in Rubles. What you can do here is to create a new Office for the city in Russia and add the proper Currency for it, then you just have to assign the Office to the employees based in Russia. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Create offices

If you have other examples on how it has to be done for Russian employees, you can share with us and we can see a way to adapt it and the different alternatives. The more details the better so we can understand better. 

It’s be also great if you can talk with the Growth manager for your organisation, maybe they have more context and experience about it and they can advice you what’s best for your divisions in Russia. You  can contact them via Find Answers > I need help with my subscription.

Be aware that only Contract Owners can contact our growth team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely afternoon! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema 

Your reply