Skip to main content

Today, we found out that all our ongoing cycles were closed (not by us). Is there any reason why it happened, and is there any way to open them back?

Hi @lonna2009, we're sorry to hear this was unexpected for you.

We are in the process of upgrading your cycle builder experience to an improved version. As part of this process, we offered release windows throughout September and October via email to all customers and asked for cycles to be closed. The slot your company has selected was w/c Sep 23rd. Any open cycles were closed during the upgrade and cannot be reopened.

To see how the new cycle experience works, you can step through it here: https://app.storylane.io/share/skkxw1do5krf.

Let me know in case of further questions. 

Hello @Juliane Schaab 
Can I assume that if it’s now updated with the new version it will not happen again. Cause when I just log in it notified me that the changes are going to be made next week. 

Best,

Ilona

Happy Friday @lonna2009, the message you’ve been seeing was activated last week to keep everyone informed about the changes and the closing of cycles. Now that the new cycle builder is live, we've gone ahead and removed the in-app notification. There won’t be any more cycle closures to worry about moving forward.

Thanks for your patience during the transition! If you have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reach out.

Have a great weekend! 🌞 

Your reply