Answered

Can't get into Performance update :-(

• 28 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

There was a performance update today which we all need as doing performance reviews currently, but no one can get into the call. 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 4 October 2023, 13:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Jenny,

I’m afraid I don’t full understand your question. Could you please let me know where exactly in the Performance & Development area you are struggling with, and with what?

In this articles you will find more information regarding our recent release in the Performance & Development area: Manage organizational goals

In case you would like to get into a call, I would suggest you to create a support request via Find Answers.

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Badge +1

Hi Sofia,

It was not an “area”, but an “update” via webinar, for Personio’s performance and development area. 

We were not able to get into it.

Attached is a screenshot of my invite. 

I think it has now been moved to this week since it didn’t happen on the date mentioned. 

Can you let me know as we are in the midst of performance Reviews and we don’t know when things will change. 

Thanks,

-Jenny

Userlevel 5

Hi @Jenny,

Could you please share with us the link in which you found the webinar?

Thank you.

Best,

Sofia

Badge +1

Hi Sofia,

I have shared a photo of the link in the last email. (see “attachment”)

It was 6wks ago, so it no longer works. 

Many thanks,

-Jenny

Your reply