Answered

Change of manager and manager reviews

• 13 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi ,

I have a situation where an employee has had a change of supervisor (which was put into effect today ) However her previous supervisor who was doing a review (which was only saved not sent ) can now not see any of it . I also looked into this and changed the details to reflect her previous supervisor but still do not see any drafts. Is there some way to recover this information ?

Any help around this is greatly appreciated !

Thanks

Sumi

icon

Best answer by mruscito 14 February 2023, 11:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @suminair !

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover any saved drafts if the supervisor was changed before the review was submitted. 

When a manager review cycle is open, the functionality behind the review is very tightly linked to the current supervisor registered in an employee’s profile, regardless of who the supervisor was when the cycle was first set up.

Therefore, even if the first supervisor completed and submitted their review, the employee’s new supervisor will also receive a manage review request if the cycle is still open. The completed review, however, will still be available to view. ⬇

I’m sorry that I cannot provide you with a solution to recover the lost data, please do let me know if you have any other questions on this.

Take care!

Megan

Your reply