Answered

downloads

• 31 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

I would like to be able to see and/or download some templates for employee feedback and review.

Can you please tell me how I can get there?

Many thanks

Marc

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 June 2023, 17:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @bruchm 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question!

You can find the templates by going to Settings > Performance & Development > Form templates.
In case you would like to see and download all Cycle Reviews that have already been filled in by employees. Please follow next steps:

Performance & Development >  Cycles > select the relevant Cycle > Export the reviews in this Cycle.

In this article you will find more information regarding The Performance & Development area in Personio.

Thanks once again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sofia

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi,

we do not yet have the performance mddule booked. I was wondering whether Perosnio offers some generic templates (best practice guides) for clients on multiple HR related topics?
More like a general download section.
Regards

Marc

Userlevel 5

Hi @bruchm

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question!  We do have some templates as examples in the Account itself, by going to Settings > Performance & Development > Form templates.

Unfortunately we don’t have a document with all these example templates. We can only find them within the Personio Account by going to Settings > Performance & Development > Form templates.

In this article you will find more information regarding Best Practices: Performance management.

Thanks once again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sofia

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

ok thanks.

Since we do not have the recruitment bundle we do not have these options. But that is fine.

Thanks

Marc

Your reply