Skip to main content
Answered

Feedback notifications

• 16 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m wondering if it might be possible to set up notifications for administrators when feedback within the P&D is given? We are using this functionality for managers to complete probation reviews and the HR department then issues an end of probation confirmation letter. Other than checking each staff member manually to see if their manager may have already submitted feedback, we don’t see any option to set notifications. There doesn’t appear to be such functionality within the workflows section either. If anyone knows how to resolve this, this would be really helpful!

4 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Agata 😊

At the moment, it is not possible to set notifications for administrators when a feedback within the P&D has been shared. However you can have an overview as an admin. By going to Performance & Development > Cycles > Participants list

I can understand why being able to set notifications for admins about the shared feedback would be useful, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 💡 .

Best,

Fernanda

Thanks for your response. I’m afraid your suggestion won’t work for us, as these forms are submitted through the continuous feedback functionality, not a cycle. We have staff at various stages of their employment and it makes no sense for us to create a different cycle for each one person, so the continuous feedback is a better option. It is a shame that there is no reporting or notification functionality within that. 

Userlevel 6

Hi @Agata,

Totally understand where you are coming from!

I hope you can share your feedback in our ideation area I do agree this would be very useful to have.

Have a lovely day ☀️ 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thanks for your response. I’m afraid your suggestion won’t work for us, as these forms are submitted through the continuous feedback functionality, not a cycle. We have staff at various stages of their employment and it makes no sense for us to create a different cycle for each one person, so the continuous feedback is a better option. It is a shame that there is no reporting or notification functionality within that. 

I would definitely appreciate this functionality; we don’t use the review cycles for similar reasons - our annual reviews happen on employee’s work anniversary, so we’d have to have monthly review cycles running.

Please can you share a link on this thread if you start an Ideation post, Agata?

Your reply