Answered

How to divide Bonus % according to Goals? Do I need some more access right?

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello there, 

I am testing performance management system currently with the help of many articles. So far, I could enter Goals and custom timelines. But I am unable to set the % of Bonus for myself. Am i missing something here? Can I allocate bonus % for other employees and not for myself? What should i do?

icon

Best answer by manasi bhakade 22 November 2022, 08:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @manasi bhakade,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could you please give me more details about why you are not able to set the percentage bonus in your profile? Are you not able to see the option in your profile within the salary tab, or within the performance tab? If there is any other relevant information, please also share it with me, so I can assist you as good as possible. 

Please only remember not to share any personal information if you share any screenshots here, since this is an open space that everyone can see. 

Thank you in advance for your response!

Best,

Andrea

Hey, thanks for replying. 

I was not able to do it because i did not entered anything in key result area. Now, i could do that. Thanks for asking. 

Regards,

manasi

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @manasi bhakade,

Thanks for your response. I am glad you could figure out what the issue was. 

Don’t hesitate to share any questions about this or any other topics with us, feel free to create a new topic anytime. We are always listening.

I wish you all a lovely day ☀️.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Your reply