Answered

If performance tool is external

• 16 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hellp Personio team,

You have quite a few performance tools at Marketplace.

My question is if we use external tool for performance reviews and this tool has integration with Personio, do we need to pay for Performance&Development modul at Personio, or will information from the external tool will be shown somewhere else?

Regards,

Tatiana

icon

Best answer by Andrea 16 August 2022, 16:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @TatianaT,

Welcome to the community! We are very happy to read your first post here 🥳. I am happy to support you with this question.

In order to use an integration partner for performance reviews, you normally will not need to book our Performance & Development Module. The information shared with our integration partners is normally connected to the employees’ personal data, absences, and attendance.

It is nevertheless worth taking a look at the functionalities that our P&D module offers, since we are always optimizing it and it can complement the features our integration partner offers:

→ The Performance and Development Area in Personio

Our product team in charge of the P&D module is communicating with our Community users through a group. Here they share updates about the module and want to be in exchange with users to further improve the tool:

→ Community: Performance & Development users

Let me know if this information is useful for you! Otherwise, please feel free to share any other question with me 😊.

In case you haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

I wish you an amazing afternoon!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply