Answered

Performance Form & Objectives

• 30 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I need to create a annual performance appraisal form that is directly link to the objective of the person in order to “grade” (with a scale) and add a “comment” for each goal. How can I link automatically objective of the person to the their evaluation in the form? 

This should look like this:

thanks 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 5 December 2023, 17:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Milena S,

Unfortunately, we currently don’t have a way to create a performance appraisal in that way you have shown us. But I think it’d be really interesting if you can share this as an idea in our Ideation area for our Product team to have a look into it and, in this way, the users will be also able to vote for it.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽

Best,

Zulema

Your reply