Answered

Performance Managament - Change of manager

• 9 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi everyone,

During the performance review, is it possible to change the person to whom the review is sent to?

I ask this because we have some employees who recently changed their managers, and we would like the previous manager (who was with them for most of the year) to complete the manager review for them. 

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Andrea 11 November 2022, 13:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Mlenero,

Thank you for sharing this question with the community.

For an already triggered performance review, it is not possible to change the person to whom the review is sent to. Also, the manager review always refers to the current supervisor who is saved in the employee profiles. 

In this case, I would recommend that the past supervisor of your employees gives them feedback through the P&D module, outside the performance review (P&D > Feedback > Give Feedback). 

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Mlenero,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply