Answered

Performance Review - Self assessment template

• 4 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Happy New Year to all

I do have a short question. I created a performance review self-assessment template and assigned it to a test employee. When proxying to this employee I cannot see a task in its dashboard. Only if I select the tab ‘Performance’ the open form shows up. Do I have a chance to trigger a notification or how does the employee in question learns about the open task?

Many thanks for your help and best

Barbara

icon

Best answer by Marc 4 January 2022, 15:47

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @barbara.werthmueller,

I wish you a great new year as well!

Currently, there is no notification triggered. For now, you can manually inform your employees about the review cycle, e.g. via email. But our Product Team is already working on a solution for notifications here, so stay tuned for any product updates!

If you want to be up-to-date in regard to new product releases, take a look at our Product Updates section here in de Community or attend a Personio Product Update Event.

Best regards,
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Many thanks Marc, this is good to know. 

When I launched the review cycle I received two notifications. One to provide input on the manager assessment (which makes sense) and one to nominate feedback providers (which I don’t understand). Can you help guide me from where this notification was triggered? Can I customize those myself? I could not find it. 

many thanks, Barbara

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @barbara.werthmueller,

thank you for pointing this out.

I asked internally and it looks like your already received the email text for the planned peer review feedback feature.

I already reported this bug to my colleagues as this message shouldn’t appear for the performance cycles right now, I am sorry for the circumstances.

If I need additonal information, I will contact you diretly. For now you can ignore this email.

Best wishes
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

many thanks Marc, appreciated your feedback

Best, Barbara

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @barbara.werthmueller,

in addition, I want to correct my first comment.

Depending on the selected review type, supervisors or employees will already today receive email notifications to write their reviews but no notification is currently triggered in employee profiles/mailboxes.

Have a great day!
Marc

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Yes, this email notification I have received. All good. 

Thanks Barbara

Your reply