Answered

Perfromance - Goal notification - Comment section

• 13 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello :)

I was wondering if any settings were available to push notifications once a comment is posted in a Goal section. If not possible, it would be something, maybe, to look at.

We have more than 40 employees to manage through the Goal module, and we think of using the comment sections for our monthly target information, instead of using classic ways (such as emails). And for now, it seems that the only way to know when someone left a comment in there, is to check ourselves. 

Thank you in advance,

Cheickna

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 14 July 2023, 11:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Cheickna 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

At the moment, we currently don’t have the ability to set up an email notification for when comments are added to Goals. However, I really like this idea and think even a Custom Report attribute for goal comments could be very useful! I checked within our Ideation Area to see if anyone else had previously posted this, but I couldn’t find anything. For this reason, could I kindly ask that you post this feedback to our Product Team within here.

If I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

Have a great weekend ☘️

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you for your answer. I just left my feedback to the Product team. 😊

Your reply