Answered

Personio: cancel feedback requests

• 6 February 2024
  • 4 replies

One of my colleagues mistakenly requested the wrong people for feedback on his subordinate. How can we cancel these feedback requests?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 February 2024, 15:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @EgleB 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could you kindly let me know if this was requested through the Continuous Feedback section or whether they requested feedback via a Performance Cycle

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards, 

Conor

Hi,

they requested feedback via  Performance Cycle

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Egle, we had the same exact issue, what we got as a response was that if its Continuous Feedback it cannot be deleted, but if its Performance Cycle (also it can't, but we found a workaround) If you delete the person from the cycle and re add them everything gets wiped, so in the case they have not filled anything out yet, you can use this workaround. 

But you should add this as an idea, because I think it should be more flexible, as I see now peer can be added, before this was not possible. 

Userlevel 5

Hey @EgleB 

As @Tamara Casasa mentioned you can remove the employee from the cycle. Now one thing to keep in mind is that if any other reviews for this employee have already been entered, you will need to export them first as they will also be deleted once the employee is removed. So just a little caveat to be aware that this workaround will delete any submitted reviews for this employee. 

If there are any follow up questions you may have, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply