Answered

Review to dos - cycle closed

• 15 January 2024
  • 11 replies

How can you get rid of to dos for reviews after the cycle has been closed? And, generally, is there a way to decline a request of a review? 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 17 January 2024, 08:53

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Frankie 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Could you kindly provide me with an example screenshot of the to-do for reviews? In usual circumstances if a Performance Cycle has been closed, then no further review requests should be sent out.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Conor

Hi,

the requests were received before the closure of the cycle. More specifically, requests were received by people who had changes implemented to their own reporting lines. We asked these people to ignore Personio’s to dos for reviews towards their new managers/direct reports and then the cycle was closed. Now these people still see the review to-dos in their Personio home. So how do we get rid of these to dos?  

Userlevel 5

Hey @Frankie 

Thank you for the explanation 😀

As mentioned in our helpcenter article on how to Manage a Performance Review Cycle, when a Supervisor changes mid cycle unfortunately the new Manager will also receive a review request even though previously their old Manager may have already submitted one. Therefore this is normal behaviour and to remove the request, you will just need to put in some text to complete the additional review. The formerly assigned supervisor can still access the Manager Reviews that they provided for their direct report by navigating to Performance & Development > Feedback, and selecting the relevant Manager Reviews under About others.

If you have any follow up questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Best regards, 

Conor

Hi Conor, 

The solution you mentioned doesn’t work (I already tried) because the cycle has been closed. These people received to-dos shortly before the cycle was closed.

When someone tries to submit a review now, they get an error meesage saying “Could not store data”. How can we solve this?

Userlevel 5

Hey @Frankie 

If the Performance Cycle has been closed and the review remains open with an error message, then please have your Account Owner reach out to our support team on this. We will need to see whether this can be exited out by our internal teams. 

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards, 

Conor

I am one of the account owners and I have been trying to reach out to the support team on this via the contact form but I was redirected to the Help center and Find Answers sections. This is ridicolous. What do I need to do to get support on a specific topic which is not mentioned in the Support ssection?!?!? 

Userlevel 5

Hey @Frankie 

Apologies as I was out of office on sick leave.

Could you kindly let me know if you are still having difficulty reaching out to our support team and I will guide further.

Best regards, 

Conor

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello, I’m having the same trouble.\

@Frankie could you please share if you managed to solve this?

Thanks,

Bojana

Hi Bojana, 

Unfortunately not… 

Best

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@International Support Team could you please share a possible solution for this, or maybe consider some product updates.

I’m assuming that soon you’ll receive more questions for this?

Userlevel 5

Hey @Bojana 

If you are still receiving Manager Review requests after the Performance Cycle has been closed, then this will require assistance from our Support Team. Therefore could I kindly ask you to have your Account Owner reach out via Find Answers. A member of our team can then ask Product to look into this for you.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply