Answered

Supervisor can't see their employees review

• 21 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Although employees have submitted their “supervisor review”, the supervisors are not currently able to see these reviews in their profile (In the performance tab). Why and how can I change this asap?

Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by Annlisa 28 February 2023, 10:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @andra.enache 👋

Employees can see every review they are assigned to and that they have sent under the “Performance & Development > Feedback page”. The image below shows an example of a Supervisor view, where they can see their Direct Reports reviews they have sent.

About the “Employee Profile > Performance Tab”: employees are supposed to still see reviews in this area until end of this month (more info here), but we are moving away from this area, having all of our features in a single and central place under the new Performance & Development area. This will allow us to build best P&D features, scale our product easily and ensure a better user experience.

Let me know if this helps! 

Thanks,

Ana

Badge +1

Hi @anavargas,

thank you for your quick reply, however I believe that this unfortunately doesn’t answer my issue. My problem is that i’ve assigned “upward” reviews to employees (to fill out for their supervisors). Even if they did filled them out and clicked “submit”, the supervisors can’t see these reviews in any tab (either in the personal profile or under the performance management page in the tab “about you”. It gives the following message: 

You haven’t received any feedback yet

As soon as you’ve received new feedback, it’ll appear here

However, me, as an admin, I can see all the upwards reviews received for each supervisor. Looking forward for a solution on this as it’s impacting our current cycle. Many thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @andra.enache 😊,

Happy to take this over. If your Employees have submitted an Upward Review for their Supervisors, please note that this will not be shared to their Supervisors, but to their Supervisor’s Supervisor.

At the moment there is no Access right available that would allow the Supervisor to read an upward review, that has been published by their direct report. Instead once the review is published, it will be sent to the Supervisor's Supervisor.

A workaround would be for the Supervisor's Supervisor to export this review and send this to the desired employee for viewing. 

I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.
In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you?
  • How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.
Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.
Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us :raised_hands::skin-tone-4:.

Best,

Anna Lisa

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@andra.enache, I have the same problem.

The idea is already in Personio. Could you also upvote this issue? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Annlisa,

I would also like to ask this question: 

Where does the upward review from the supervisor to the supervisors supervisor go? 

I can not export my own upward review to the documens of my supervisor. 

Kind regards,

Wendy

Your reply