Answered

Uploading Previous Employee Responses to the Performance & Development Tab in Personio

• 18 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding uploading historical data into the Performance & Development tab in Personio. Before we had this tab, we conducted performance and development assessments through other means. Now, we would like to upload these previous responses into Personio to keep all information centralized.

Is there a way to upload these historical responses directly into the Performance & Development tab without sending notifications to the employees? We want to avoid any confusion or concern that might arise if employees receive notifications about these past assessments.

I appreciate any guidance or suggestions you might have on how to go about this. Thank you in advance!

Remember to check the Personio documentation or contact their support for an official response. You can adjust the question to include any specific details or context as necessary.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 19 September 2023, 18:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @AnnaCzarnik,

Unfortunately we don’t have the option to import historical data into the Performance & Development tab. 

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Badge +2

Hi Sofia,

thank you for the replay.

Regards,

Anna 

Your reply