Answered

Attaching feedback notes for candidates in recrutiment module

• 28 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

I want to be able to add a document to a candidates profile for notes taken during an interview.  Is this possible and if so how do I do this? Thanks

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 3 May 2023, 14:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @tomblake 

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question!  You can add an evaluation form by going to the profile of the candidate.

Relevant profile of candidate > Interview > New Interview > schedule the interview and choose who the interviewer will be > select the form.

The employee that was chosen to conduct the interview will have access in the Evaluation section to complete the Evaluation form.

In this article you will find more information regarding:  Use Candidate Evaluation Forms.

Thanks once again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sofia

Badge +3

So how do you add a document like a pdf?

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

I would also like to know how to add a document to an interview evaluation. 

Userlevel 5

Hi @tomblake
​​​​​
Unfortunately in the Evaluations sections you can only choose the templates that you have created in advance within Personio. Settings > Recruiting > Evaluations. 

If you wish to add a PDF document ​​​​​ into the candidate’s profile you can do this by going to Profile > Upload documents. In case the employee is moved to hired, you will have the option the grant the employee Access Rights to this  section in the Documents tab or not. 

Thanks once again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sofia

Your reply