Automatic posting with XML interface

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies

• Getting Started
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

Is it possible to still use the "automatic posting" when the XML interface is activated (Personio career page is deactivated)?

Or is it necessary in that case to manually enter the link to the job description and the link to the application form in each individual job advertisement?

Do any of you have the same challenges? Or a workaround for us? Grateful for any tips. 🙌

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Lara , 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

I am happy to support you with this topic.

In order to automatize your communication with candidates, you can use the XML Feed without having to use the Personio Career page through an API. This set up should be done by an IT expert, since it is technical, and you will require access to your website’s settings. 

In the following help center articles, you can find the indications to undertake this setting:

→ Publish Positions via XML

→ Transmit Candidate Data via API

Please let me know if this information is helpful, or if you need any further support from my side!

I wish you y lovely afternoon 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Thank you for your comment - so helpful. Unfortunately, we are not simply about posting jobs, but rather about applying jobs. 

Do you maybe have any info about this as well?

Best,

Lara

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Lara,

Thank you for your answer. Could you please share with me an example about applying jobs and/or more details? Unfortunately, I don’t fully comprehend the difference between applying and posting jobs. 

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Good morning @Lara,

I’m just checking in, since this question is still marked “open”: were you able to solve this or do you still have any follow-up questions?
If you would like additional support, please let us know in a comment below. 🤗

Best,
Daniele

Your reply