Answered

Autoposting issue

• 11 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi!

In Recruiting---> Promotion section, I am trying to remove Indeed as an autoposting platform. I can't remove it because the “select job board” option is not available.

How can I do this? 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 14 November 2022, 11:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @anagr,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

Is a notice appearing on this area of your account for missing information for autoposting? If this is the case, please check that the following requirements are set up in your account:

Requirements for Autoposting

This should enable the button Select job board again. If this does not work, please get in touch with me again to further assist you and investigate the matter.

I wish you a lovely start into the week.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. In case haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals! 

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your answer but unfortunately I’m having the same issue…. I would be grateful if you could contact me.

Regards,

Ana

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @anagr.

If you checked that the requirements are fulfilled in all of your offices (also those for which you don’t have any position published), and the button is not yet enabled, please contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers. My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply