Skip to main content
Answered

Bulk rejecting candidates without duplicating to any who have already been notified.

• 4 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone. 

I need to bulk reject some candidates however, on our hiring team, some people have rejected candidates with email and some without. I want to email those who haven’t received one but can’t figure out an efficient way of finding those who haven’t received a rejection email without flicking through all applications to check the email tab. 

Is there a way to sort candidates to help with this?

TIA 😁

Emily

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @EmilyG,

You mentioned that some of your colleagues have rejected candidates with email. In this case, all those candidates are moved to the Rejected stage. Now you can use the Stage filter to filter out the Rejected applications, leaving you with the applications that didn’t yet receive a rejection email. To do this, go to Recruiting > Applications. Click the Stage filter and deselect the Rejected applications. The list will display candidates that have not been rejected. 

For further information, please see our Help Center article: Application list functions

Thanks for your question and let me know if you have further queries. 😀

Best,

Steve

Hi @EmilyG,

You mentioned that some of your colleagues have rejected candidates with email. In this case, all those candidates are moved to the Rejected stage. Now you can use the Stage filter to filter out the Rejected applications, leaving you with the applications that didn’t yet receive a rejection email. To do this, go to Recruiting > Applications. Click the Stage filter and deselect the Rejected applications. The list will display candidates that have not been rejected. 

For further information, please see our Help Center article: Application list functions

Thanks for your question and let me know if you have further queries. 😀

Best,

Steve

Hi Steve, 

thanks for your reply but you misunderstood my question. I’m looking for a quick way to reply to those who have been rejected already but have not yet been sent the rejection email. Is that possible - to filter within the rejected category?

Thanks. 

Userlevel 6

Hi @EmilyG,

When you disqualify a candidate in Personio, you can choose to either Reject with email or just Reject. However, both would appear in the Rejected filter and there isn’t a way to filter this even further for the ones that have not yet been sent the rejection email.

I can understand why this would be useful for you, and I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product Team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the Ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Steve

Your reply