Answered

Evaluation Reports

• 3 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

ist there a way to upload self created evaluation sheets to personio and add them to the recruiting proscess? 

Thanks

Best

Ruben

icon

Best answer by Andrea 16 February 2023, 10:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @PersHRJAMES,

Do you mean evaluation sheets that your interviewers should fill out, or are these evaluations meant for candidates?

Thank you in advance for your response!

Best,

Andrea

Hi, 

i would be interested in using our own evaluations interviewers should fill out. I am aware of customisable evaluations on Personio, however, we would want to reflect a few things that are currently not possible. 

Thank you and best, 

Sophia 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Good morning @Altman Solon,

On the moment, it is not possible to add own documents to interviews. It is only possible to add an evaluation template which was created within Personio. 

I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply