Answered

Group interview with the applicants

• 4 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Wir würden gerne mehrere Bewerber gleichzeitig zu Gruppen-Interviews einladen. Leider wissen wir nicht, wie man bei der Terminierung über Personio mehrere Bewerber zu ein und demselben Termin einladen kann, da wir gerne die Funktion der automatisierten Terminbuchung nutzen würden (bei der Vergabe von Slots über den Link zur Interviewplanung kann kein Termin zwei Mal gebucht werden und wenn man einen Termin über die Buchung eines Zeitfensters einlädt, kann man in diesem Zeitraum ebenfalls keinen weiteren Bewerber mehr einladen). Gibt es hier eine Lösung für?

We would like to invite several applicants to group interviews at the same time. Unfortunately, we do not know how to invite several applicants to the same appointment when scheduling via Personio, as we would like to use the automated appointment booking function (when assigning slots via the interview scheduling link, no appointment can be booked twice and if you invite an appointment by booking a time slot, you cannot invite another applicant during this period either). Is there a solution for this?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 June 2024, 17:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Kim H.,

I have already replied to your question here:

Please be aware that I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English (as you did in the other post, thanks! 😃) so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply