Answered

Indeed promotion has connected Job Position to the wrong company

• 27 September 2022
  • 2 replies

• Getting Started
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone!

A problem with Indeed promotion. I have promoted 2 job vacancies for our subcompany to Indeed in Personio. Subcompany is a part of main Parent company. Because Personio promote vacancies from Parent company name (not as “subcompany name GmbH” vacancies, but as “Parent name” company vacancies), these vacancies have appeared on Indeed with “Parent name” company name. Both vacancies have appeared on Indeed but Indeed has connected 2 Job Positions to the wrong company. This company has the same name as our parent company. Job vacancies have connected to their company, because they have a company page on Indeed and they have the same company name as we do.

How is it possible to break this association of our job vacancies with another company and set the company name  as “subcompany name GmbH”  for these vacancies. So that people will see these vacancies as “subcompany name GmbH” vacancies?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Andrea 27 September 2022, 17:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Art,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

Currently, when transferring data to the respective job board, only the main company, which is specified under Settings > Company, is transferred. This means that the names of the subsidiaries / subcompanies are not transmitted to the external job boards. This is not yet technically possible according to the current status.

Nevertheless, your job positions should not be linked to another company which is not your company. To correct this, access to the backend of your account is needed. For this, I would kindly ask you to contact my colleagues for the support team via Find Answers. My colleagues will be able to check your account and confirm if this is a system error. 

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with!

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Thank you for your answer, @Andrea

Your reply