Answered

Interview scheduling in bulk

• 7 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

Is there a way to schedule interviews in bulk for several candidates? I.e. invite 20 people in the same phase in the same role with the same interviewers? 

Thanks,

Laura 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 9 November 2022, 10:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Laurajaun,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us!

At the moment, it is not possible to schedule interviews for several candidates. 

I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you? 

• How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public. If we ever need more data from you, we will contact you by mail or by direct message in the community platform. 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any further question you might have about this topic. 

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Laurajaun,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply