Answered

Job requisitions - Approval process

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

I am curious if anyone uses job requisitions for position approval prior to actually creating a position, and if so is there a way to set up that initial approval in personio?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 4 August 2022, 16:36

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would be so happy, when Personio can give this chance to prepare job opening requisitions in the system. That would give us a more simple workload. I’m curious about the response for this topic as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @lisaamoroso and @KrisztinaSZS,

I have seen that you have posted and voted for this suggestion for improvement on our ideation area 💡. Thank you for doing so!

In case someone looks at this post, I will add the idea here, so that they can upvote it:

I wish you both a lovely day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

any updates in this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @lisaamoroso,

not right now, you would get an update in ideation. :) 
As many ideas came in over the past years, we do not have the capacity to react on every followup question, rather focus on the product questions where we can help out. In Ideation though we collect all the ideas and feedback and there we proactive give updates as soon as there are News. 

We have redefined our processes in Ideation an have implemented a new status which we will be working on in the future to create more transparency than in the past. :) 

Best,
Lena

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

This is already in the ideation area. Can you please just mark it as open?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @lisaamoroso,

it is an open request, this means, it is a suggestion, you can specify your wish to the functionality. Our Product Teams are collecting feedback, evaluating it continuously and they creating a roadmap plan with it. 

We are moving over that our Product Team is updating the status of an idea, as soon as they are doing research in a field or when they have released it. As we can not follow up on all questions regarding updates. (We have a German Community next to the international one, and reacting to every update request isn’t feasible, that’s why we chose the general approach of giving an update if something is coming.)

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best, Lena

Your reply