Answered

Merge Positions and Position Name for a bulk of Candidates

• 18 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi everyone

I’m glad to be here again to ask about features of Personio. In this moment we are working on integrating several positions in just one category name that could contains all the past positions in just one place. Moreover we started to notice that it’s posible modify the Position from the candidate manually but that doesn't make sense when you are handling more than 100 candidate applications at the same time.

Then my question is... is it posible to edit and merge positions or job position names with a bulk of candidates at the same time without generating duplicated positions and merging past positions within a new one?

Thanks

Jorge

icon

Best answer by mruscito 20 February 2023, 13:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Jorge Salazar !

Welcome back 😊

You can perform some bulk actions from the list of candidates located in the Applications tab, but the actions you suggest are currently not possible. ⬇

Bulk actions via Applications​​​​

As you mentioned, you would have to manually change the candidate’s position from their profile directly in order to place them in the right category.

You also have the option to archive a position when it is no longer in use, but you will still have to move your candidates to a different position or to your Talent Pool if you want to be able to keep them on your radar. 💥
I strongly recommend that you post your suggestions for bulk actions in our Ideation section - I think they are really relevant for our Recruiting tool, so why not see if other users think they’re great too? 

Do let me know if you have any other questions!

Megan

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you Megan for your help, I am going to add a post with my suggestions in the section that you mentioned. I think it’s really important keep working in the Recruiting tool in our case it represents a module that we use everyday and it would be great if Personio could add some new features in the future.

Jorge

Your reply