Answered

Position Openings: deadline not reflected in XML

• 6 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I’m using the XML feed to grab recruitment openings and positions. 
Studying the said content I’m wondering why the Opening’s Fill Before date is not reflected anywhere?

I have some dummy data added which have Deadlines for 2017 but the opening still appears in the XML file. I could live with that if only the deadline was added to the XML. 

How can I prevent to list openings which is no longer relevant or where the application period has ended?

Furthermore, I have a Position which has 3 openings, each with different deadlines, however those three openings are not represented either in the XML file.

Actually, I can’t even see individual openings including the Opening deadlines in the Job detailed page or the Job position landing page.

Best,

Emil 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 July 2023, 13:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Sociuu 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I just want to let you know that I am working on finding out this information for you and will return soon with an answer.

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 5

Hey @Sociuu 

Apologies on the delay in response, the internal teams have had a high number of requests. 

These issues would require a look into your account to give the best possible advice. Therefore could I kindly have your Account Owner reach out to the support team via Find Answers

Our support team will be happy to help you to a solution on this.

Best,

Conor

Your reply