Answered

Recruiting: Emails from candidates are not displayed in Personio

• 6 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there, 

We received a couple of emails from candidates to our usual career email.

Some of them weren’t displayed in Personio and the hiring manager didn’t get notified about the messages.

We noticed that message were sorted into Spam by Personio instead of being matched with applications. How can we change this?

How can we change this, so all messages arrive at the Personio inbox and are matched with the correct application?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Andrea 8 February 2023, 15:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @fZahlbaum,

I am sorry to read that the emails from your candidates are being sent to the spam folder within your Personio account. Emails can be identified as spam by any server due to different reasons that we explain in the following article:

Even though the article explains why candidates receive emails from Personio users as spam, the listed reasons and troubleshooting can be applied for received emails as well. Please check the information in this article to verify if any of these reasons apply to the emails you are receiving from your candidates.

If you need further support, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check this topic together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply