Answered

Recruiting inbox

• 10 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to get notified in Inbox when a candidate responds to e-mail?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 11 August 2022, 10:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Nevena,

Welcome to the Community 🥳 🌟. I am super happy to read your first post here! 

Whenever a candidate responds to your messages, you will receive an email in the personal inbox of the email address saved in your Employee profile, this way you will not miss any answer from candidates.

Furthermore, in the Applicant list you will see a blue dot under the Messages column whenever there is a message from candidates that have not yet been opened by you:

Let me know if this information is helpful for you, or if you have any further questions.

I wish you a very nice day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Hello Andrea!

Thank you so much! Yes, I am getting e-mails in the inbox, however, this inbox is the one only I, as a Recruiter, have access to as it’s the careers company e-mail, but when my collaborators are sending messages to candidates, they have no way of receiving notifications of their reply, but they have to get in the profile and look for a blue dot. Maybe it would be better if they could get a notification in their e-mail inbox once the candidate replies back. Thank you:)

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Nevena 👋🏼,

Thank you very much for the details of your inquiry! I have a couple of further questions that would help to figure out if this could be solved.

• From what you are telling me, I understand you are using a custom e-mail address for your communication with candidates. You can confirm this, by checking in Settings > Recruiting > General > Recruiting email Settings. You have access to the inbox of this email address and can therefore see whenever a candidate applied. Nevertheless, your colleagues don’t have access, and this is why they have to log in to Personio to see if a candidate replied. Is this the case? 
  • Do you receive email notifications any time a candidate answers to a message, even if you didn’t send the message? Or only for the messages you sent? 

Thank you very much for clarifying these questions!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hello @Nevena,

Just checking in: were you able to figure this out?
If you would like additional support, please let us know in a comment below.

Should you have any other question in the future, just ask the community :)

Best,
Daniele

Your reply