Answered

Recruitment: average number of days in phase

• 8 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there a way to create a report that shows per position, the average number of days that applicants are in a certain recruitment phase? So basically our recruitment cycle time.

We intend to respond quickly to our applicants and the recruitment team has targets for this. I'd like a report to show me whether we are meeting our targets.

icon

Best answer by Andrea 9 August 2022, 08:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Marjolijn,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. 

On the moment, there is no report in Personio which shows the number of days in which your applicants have been on a certain recruiting Phase. The System Reports Application funnel and Hiring Speed should be helpful to obtain some information about the speed of your recruiting process. The first report shows how applications are moving through your recruiting process. The second one displays how efficient your application process is.

In the following help center articles, you can find more details about these functionalities:

→ Hiring speed system report

→ Application funnel report

If you like, you can share the need of a report with the information you have mentioned on our ideation area. This way, the suggestion of improvement will be shared with our product team:

→ Ideation 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! I am always happy to help. 

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your response.

The Application Funnel Report is indeed useful, but for other purposes.

The Hiring speed system report unfortunately does not produce any results for me. I should raise that to Support. But reading the description, it gives an overview, but not the details per phase.

As for the actual requirement, I will indeed raise it in the ideation area!

Thanks,
Marjolijn

Your reply