Answered

Recruitment Email Signatures

• 16 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Hi Community 

So over the last while I have been using the ‘message’ tool within a candidates profile which is a great way to central store emails and for others to pick up the conversation if needed.  

One thing that has occurred to me is that every time I write an email I have to copy and paste my company’s email signature into the tool giving the email the correct format in line with our brand guidelines.  

Copying and pasting this can be time consuming and from time to time forget to do this meaning that our brand guidelines are not followed but also emails received by candidates are not consistent in their style. 

Like in the settings in email accounts such as Outlook, Gmail or other providers out there, is there a way that Personio can allow us to set a standardised email signature to ensure company brand guidelines are followed but also to keep the emails consistent in their presentation.

Looking outside of this, can Personio also include this feature in other emails that we may send via the platform such as in Onboarding and Offboarding steps?

Thanks 

Jordan  

icon

Best answer by Lena 20 August 2021, 11:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Dear @Jordan_McCullough ,

great that you are using the messaging tool a lot. :) 

It is possible to set up a personal Email signature in Personio. With the Signature in HTML Code you can also insert it with the company logo and follow the brand guidelines. Your Employees can all set their personal signature in Personio. In order to have it the same way, I suggest you to create one HTML Code, so that all employees can use it and set this up for themselves. Please find more details here.
You could also add the Signature Setup in Personio as Onboarding Step for all new employees.

Looking outside of this, can Personio also include this feature in other emails that we may send via the platform such as in Onboarding and Offboarding steps?

Also for Onboarding and Offboarding Email-Steps, the personal signature of the selected sender is pulled in the Email. Therefore it is important that it is entered under Personal Settings. :)

I hope that helps! Please Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
Lena

Userlevel 4
Badge +11
Updated idea statusNewClosed (service question)

Your reply