Answered

Recruitment roles and access rights

• 1 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, 

I was setting up the roles and access for the recruitment tool in Personio when I notice that if I choose “edit rights” that automatically means “viewing rights”.

We however, have the case where the recruiter first do the interview and fill in the evaluation form. We do not want the next interview from the department to be influenced by the precious evaluation but we still want the interviewer to be able to fill in a evaluation from him/herself. 

How can we make this possible? 

Thank you!

Linn 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 November 2022, 08:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @linndal,

Thank you very much for sharing this question with us.

I just tried a setting in my test account to see in which way you could assign evaluations to your employees without them being able to see previous evaluations. This worked out by assigning them a recruiting role which has no access rights for evaluations. It is enough to request an evaluation from them for them, e.g., within the interview setting, for them to see the form and be able to fill it. Your employees don’t need to be granted with any access rights for evaluations for this. 

If you want to see a guidance regarding the access rights for recruiting roles, please visit the following help center article:

→ Recruiting role access rights and what they mean

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply