Answered

Various topics (Facebook Pixel, Footer career page, redirection)

• 10 February 2023
  • 1 reply

- How can Facebook Pixel be integrated? 

Currently, no conversions can be measured via Facebook, as the pixel is not yet integrated on the Personio career page (more specifically, on the thank you page once the form has been submitted).

- Automatic redirection to own “Thank you” page after form submission.

After submitting, applicants are redirected to Personio’s thank you page, can a custom landing page be integrated here?

- Remove footer on career page

Header and headline can be removed when the Personio career page is integrated to the own career page, however we would like to hide the footer as well, how is this possible?

- After a job is opened on the career page, the view on the career page jumps to the very top

You have to manually scroll down to the open job (I've noticed this with other clients using Personio as well) - how can this bug be fixed?

Translated by the moderator. See original post:

- Wie lässt sich der Facebook Pixel integrieren? 

Aktuell können keine Conversions via Facebook gemessen werden, da der Pixel noch nicht auf der Personio-Karriereseite integriert ist (spezifischer, auf der Dankeseite, sobald das Formular gesendet wurde)

- Automatische Umleitung auf eigene Danke-Seite nach Absenden des Formulars

Nach Absenden werden Bewerbende auf die Personio-Danke-Seite geleitet, lässt sich hier eine eigene Landingpage integrieren?

- Footer auf Karriereseite entfernen

Header und Überschrift lassen sich entfernen, wenn die Karriereseite von Personio auf die eigene Karriereseite integriert wird, allerdings würden wir auch gerne den Footer ausblenden, wie ist dies möglich?

- Nachdem auf der Karriereseite eine Stelle geöffnet wird, springt die Ansicht auf der Karriereseite nach ganz oben

Man muss manuell runter zur offenen Stelle scrollen (das ist mir auch bereits bei anderen Kunden, die Personio nutzen, aufgefallen) - wie lässt sich dieser Fehler beheben?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 14 February 2023, 10:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Sarah Friemert 

Currently, no conversions can be measured via Facebook, as the pixel is not yet integrated on the Personio career page (more specifically, on the thank you page once the form has been submitted). 

Yes, as you have mentioned it is not possible to integrate the pixel onto the Career Page within Personio even on the Thank You page. If you use your own career page via API connection, it should be possible to install the tracking pixel on your page. In this article from Facebook you will find helpful information

After submitting, applicants are redirected to Personio’s thank you page, can a custom landing page be integrated here? 

The link that goes from the thank you page back to the homepage cannot be customized. I am guessing that you are currently using our application form, which means that applicants fill out the complete application information already on the Personio page. 

You can only customize this redirection if you use your own application form. How this works is described in more detail in our Developer Hub at https://developer.personio.de/reference/post_v1-recruiting-applications and https://developer.personio.de/reference/post_v1-recruiting-applications-documents. I would recommend involving colleagues from IT at this point.

Header and headline can be removed when the Personio career page is integrated to the own career page, however we would like to hide the footer as well, how is this possible?

It is possible to potentially hide the footer by using CSS via Settings > Recruiting > Career page.
You can do so by applying the following code:

.footer { background-color:#FFF } .footer span { line-height:0; font-size:0 } .footer a { line-height:0; font-size:0 } .footer-logo-img { height:0 }

However, please do note that we do not recommend hiding the footer as this will also hide the data privacy statement from the Career Page. 

You have to manually scroll down to the open job (I've noticed this with other clients using Personio as well) - how can this bug be fixed? 

For any potential bugs I would kindly ask that you have the nominated Account Owner contact the Personio Service Team via Find Answers. We will be happy to look into this further and confirm this bug for you.

I would like to encourage you to post any suggestions of improvement from above in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our product team.In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you?
  • How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public. Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it. Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us.

Best,

Conor

Your reply