Answered

Attendance, Absences and Holiday Custom Report

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear Personio team,

I need a report, which shows the employee attendance, absence (days the employee did not work, including holidays).

Here a screenshot of the report we would like to have.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 10 May 2023, 15:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @PaulaM,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

You can have a look to our Custom reports section where, choosing the type of report Timeframe, you can extract some data related to attendance attributes (hours entered and target hours), absences attributes (all absence types, all absence types and accrual policy and absence types with required medical certificate) and overtime compensation (payout and compensable hours). For that, you have to navigate to Reports > Custom Reports > Create custom report, give it a name and description, if needed. Select Timeframe in the type of report and select the date you desire. In the table columns you will be able to find all the relevant attributes organised by the one mentioned before: Attendance, Absence and Overtime compensation attributes.

Some information that you have shared with in your spreadsheet  won’t be available for the report but I think it’d be interesting to play around with the attributes we have in Personio. For more information about this topic, you can visit our Helpcenter article: Create custom reports.

In case, you feel there are some information missing or you think this can be improved, I would like to encourage you to post those suggestions of improvement in our ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestions will be shared with our Product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it.

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽.

Best,

Zulema

Your reply