Answered

Bonusrückstellungen

• 23 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hallo, 

wenn es die Exporte künftig nicht mehr gibt - wie kann ich dann bei individuellen Berichten Vergütungsbestandteile erfassen? 

Ich möchte gern den Zielbonus abbilden. 

Vielen Dank vorab & viele Grüße,

Christin 

This post has been translated by the moderator.

Hello, 

If exports no longer exist in future, how can I record remuneration components in individual reports? 

I would like to map the target bonus. 

Many thanks in advance & best regards,

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 25 January 2024, 14:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Christin 

With the deprecation of the Exports function, we are now redirecting this functionality to our Custom Reports feature. While you are not able to pull reporting on an attribute for target bonus in these reports, you can pull data on the Paid bonus as outlined in our helpcenter article here
For clarification, is the target bonus you are trying to pull a report on in the Goals area or is it within the Salary tab?

Best regards, 

Conor

Hi Conor, 

the target bonus we are trying to display is in the Salary tab. We wanted to have one overview on all the bonuses for further calculations. 

Kind regards,

Christin 

Userlevel 5

Hey @Christin ,

Could I kindly ask you to provide this feedback to our Product Team via the Ideation Area. It seems we can improve our Custom Reports function to not only include the paid out bonus, but also the bonus target here for a better overview. 

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. 

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply