Skip to main content
Answered

How can I get an annual salary report?

• 24 July 2024
  • 1 reply

My finance director has asked for a list of annual salaries for our employees which seems like a fairly basic request but I cannot see how to do this. I can’t use in the monthly salary and multiply by 12 as we have in month changes so this would not be accurate. Please could someone point me in the right direction? I can’t believe the system can’t do this as it is a basic requirement :-(

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Circus2012,

It’s true that the Salary report currently only displays the salary as a monthly value, however, you can utilize the Employee list to generate your employees’ annual salary data. To do this, go to Employees > Employee list, click the three dots (...) and Edit list columns. Search for and select Fixed salary as well as any other required attributes and Save. Now the list will display employees’ fixed annual salary. Please note that you must have selected Yearly for Salary (100%) in the employee’s Salary tab. You can adjust the list as you like by using the filters at the top and when ready to export, click the three dots (...) and Export list

For further information, please see the following Help Center article:

Thanks for your query and let me know if you have further questions! 😀

Best,

Steve

Your reply