Answered

How do I create an open Jobs report?

• 14 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello Community, 

Our Management regularly want to see recruitment reports from personio, for instance on open req (Jobs). The idea is to present : Job, dept, Manager, and have a brief pipeline overview.

I have been looking for a while but have been struggling with the recruitment reports as they are now and the custom report function does not allow to create recruitment reports since the variable “jobs” does not seem to be possible. 

I tried through applications, but you cannot filter with published

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 February 2024, 12:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @LouP.,

We have the System report Application Funnel, the application funnel report shows how applications received during the selected time period were moved through your application funnel. It includes the conversion rate for each of the defined phases. Unfortunately this report doesn’t show the Department or Supervisor / Line Manager

Also we have the System report: Applications, this report shows all applications that your company has received.
This report does include: Department in the filter:

In this article you will find more information regarding: Recruiting system reports.

Another possibility is to go the Recruiting > Applications > Export. Here you can export information regarding: Job, Department and you have other attributes that can be filtered, unfortunately you cannot filter the Line Manager:

In this article you will find more information regarding: Exporting Application Data.

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply