Skip to main content
Answered

Reports- Changes

• 26 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey Personio Community,

I want to report employee attribute changes and new starters through the custom reports function, similar to the payroll tab function. However, I can't change the attributes in payroll because they are being used for a different purpose.

In my search, I found that you can do this with the historical data setup. The problem is that the new starters are not highlighted (and also dont appear, even if their status is onboarding), and I also cannot sort the data by hiring dates. For example, I am only interested in the new starters and the changes of the next month. 
I tried a lot of different things.
Maybe someone here has a idea, I haven’t thought about.
Thank you in advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Isis,

Before referring you to our Ideation area, where you can submit ideas for product feature improvements, it might be worth creating a support request via the in-product Help area. This will allow our Support Team to review the specific attributes and account setup.  

Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support Team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with. 😀

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Steve

Your reply