Answered

Sharing Saved Views on Employee List

• 31 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi there

Is it possible to share saved views on the Employee List. There are a number of useful views for management, people managers, operations, finance teams etc and I’m really hoping I don’t have to go in and create them one by one in each persons profile. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 31 May 2023, 16:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic 

Yes, we released an update for our Employee list at the start of the year that includes a new dynamic URL for this section. This means that you can share and Access rights permitting view the same Employee List views just by sharing the URL with your relevant colleagues.

Once this is shared you can then ask the colleagues to add this to their own Saved views using this button below:

I hope you have a lovely day and if you have any further queries on this topic please let me know! 

All the best, 

Erica 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Amazing thank you! 

Is there anyway to sort the different views? I’m not creating them in alphabetical order so as views are added they are jumbled up. 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Volvic 

No problem at all! I am afraid at the moment their is no way to currently re-organise the created My views option. I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area where our product team are able to review ideas for new functionality. They can then potentially include them in future updates to the softwares functionality. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I have included a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you? 
  • How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it showing the demand for this functionality! 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us and I hope you have a lovely day 😊

All the best, 

Erica

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Thanks Erica - I have already commented on an open ideation post but havn’t seen any update over the last year

Your reply