Answered

Notifications about problems with payrolls

• 17 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there,

I would like to know is there a way to disable the email notifications saying "Problems with your employees information required for payroll". The same notifications emails are sent weekly and it could be difficult to notice the problems with the spam. Thank you!

Regards,
Kaki

icon

Best answer by Andrea 18 October 2022, 11:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @kakiyau,

Thank you for sharing your question in the community.

In order to stop receiving these notification emails, please make sure of the following:

• All details should be saved under Settings > Salary & Payroll > Employer information?
  • Make sure the attribute consider in German payroll? Is filled in all of your employees’ profiles. For those Employees that should not be considered in the payroll for DATEV, the option No should be selected. Otherwise, if there is relevant information for DATEV missing in these profiles, you will receive the notification.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Kind regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @kakiyau,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @kakiyau,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply